My Progress

Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Starting the day by eating right (nom nom nom)

It's really true, breakfast makes or breaks a good eating day... well, at least for me :)  If I eat cleanly for breakfast, I am far less likely to eat bad through the rest of the day.  My brain just cannot allow me to ruin a good breakfast with junk for the rest of the day.  If my breakfast calories look high, it's because I tend to get the bulk of my calories in before 4PM and then have a salad and some type of fish in the evening (when I am eating cleanly.)

Today's breakfast (10AM):
  • Medium Apple
  • 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter (Jif Extra Crunchy)
  • 1 Whey protein shot
  • 2 slices of Ezekial bread
  • 1 tsp of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"
  • 14 oz of water
Calories:  510, Fats:  13.3g, Carbs:  59.6g, Fiber: 7.4g, Protein:  30.5g, Sodium: 366.8

Today's first snack (Noon)
  • Protein Bar
  • 16 oz water
Calories: 200, Fats:  12g, Carbs:  10g, Fiber:  1, Protein:  13g, Sodium: 100 g

Late Lunch (2:40PM)
  • 6 in turkey breast on honey oat with veggies/no cheese and a hint of ranch dressing
  • Baked Lays
Calories: 400, Fats:  6.5g, Carbs:  69g, Fiber:  7, Protein:  20g, Sodium: 1130 g

I started feeling sick again (I'm craving sodium and maybe it's potassium that I really need, idk.)
  • Ramen Noodles
Calories: 361, Fats:  15.6g, Carbs:  45.7g, Fiber:  2.4g, Protein:  7.2g, Sodium: 1275 g