My Progress

Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Today's page ripped from my Cardio Log

Okay, so no training today *bummer*.  This will be the first week that I don't train at all and I'm not even sick or out of town.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  Okay, I don't like it at ALL.  There I said it.  It did afford me the opportunity to go to Champion Fitness instead though.  It was great!  Not really all over the treadmills, WillowBend's were better, but I loved the crossover lateral trainer.  Ten minutes on that and my legs were stiff and I just might feel them tomorrow.  The gym was fairly interesting. It's bi-level with all 50 pieces of cardio upstairs with the weights and the boxing ring and boxing room with heavy bags were downstairs.  While I was there it wasn't very busy. 

As a matter-o-fact, the only other patron upstairs jumped on the crossover lateral trainer too and we had to figure out how to use it together.  It was great!  We got off and started chatting.  The sentiment was, WOW, that was kinda intense.  Neither he or I lasted more than 10 minutes.

Today's cardio (the first in a long, long time) went something like this:
  • 10 mins on the Crossover Lateral Trainer
  • 10 mins of 1:1 walking/inclines on the Treadmill
  • 25 mins on the Elliptical