My Progress

Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Day ONE - The Peppermint Vomit Factor

So, this is day 1 of 365 days of changes.  I'd like to say that this first day of change has gone exceptionally and amazingly well. Umm.. Yeah, that would be a big blazing fat NO!!  And I do mean FAT no.  Step one is to stop lying about it.  Here goes:

Let me just run down my list of what was eaten today and you can note the problem.  Yes, I know better, but rebellion and laziness is getting the better of self-control and reasonableness.  I have no one to blame but me in this mess.

The Day's List
Protein bar
Pepsi Max (when it gets to having the after taste of vomit, it's time to stop drinking this crap.)
Protein bar
More Pepsi Max
Ramen Noodles
Small peppermint candy canes (I'd like to tell you it was a serving but it was more like 4)
Grilled Chicken Wrap
Small Tater Tots
3/4 of a Corn dog
And enough Peppermint sugar cookies to make me seriously contemplate vomitting.

I'm pretty sure this is well over 2000 calories and very little decent protein and nary a green veggie in sight.  Blech, I feel sick to my stomach and rather fat right now.  I want to vomit and get this poison out of my system.

The bright spot??  I just threw out the remaining cookies and cookie dough so that I could not ingest any more of this junk. The mere thought is making me want to heave.