My Progress

Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stress and eating - Foodlog from Monday (nom nom nom)

I am a terrible stress eater.  When I'm overwhelmed and totally overloaded with stress, I seem to stop drinking water (way dehydrated right now) and there goes the breakfast, and by the end of the day, yuck!  I either won't eat or I go to the opposite end of the spectrum.  I have no middle ground, and if you know me, you know that is no lie. 

Monday's eating log went something like this:

Breakfast:

I had it in my hand (egg whites and an apple) but by the time I got to work, I didn't stop from the moment I got there and breakfast became an after thought.  It's currently sitting in the fridge at work while I work from home today.  I was also pretty near to tears by that point so food and liquid were the last things on my mind.

Lunch:

Then the boss took us to Chuy's for Team Christmas lunch and things went much worse.  I did manage to eat, even though they brought me the wrong dish (there was no point sending it back, they were all kinds of confused).
  • approximately 48oz of water
  • some chips and salsa
  • Corn Tortilla tacos (beef, I asked for Chicken) and part of the rice and beans
Dinner:
  • Chicken Noodle soup
  • Pink Salmon
  • .5 a Coke
Not nearly a good eating day at all.