My Progress

Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Stress Eating - Thursday's foodlog (nom nom nom)

Okay, so today was somewhat better eating wise.  I managed to eat a breakfast, lunch and dinner and no, they weren't great but I got them in.  Still am very dehydrated.  I really want some soup for Supper but I've had it almost every night for weeks.  I need the sodium I think or the zinc.  Not sure which one.

Pre-workout:
  • 1 Whey protein shot
Breakfast:
  • 1 medium apple w 2 tablespoon crunchy PB
  • 1 Whey protein shot (I didn't feel like boiling eggs)
  • 2 slices Ezekiel bread w 1 serving of "I Can't Believe It's not Butter"
Lunch:
  • 1 6in Turkey Breast on Honey Oat Subway sandwich with 1.5 cups of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, black olives and cucumbers with .5 serving of Ranch Dressing
  • Baked Lays BBQ
Supper:
  • 1 medium slice of pizza
  • molasses cookies