My Progress

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stress Eating - Wednesday's Foodlog (nom, nom, nom, blech...)

So my blood pressure dropped back to a more normal range and I am far less hurt and upset by my job today.  You just shouldn't make sweeping life decisions when you're so upset your head is going to pop a blood vessel.  Why I think I have any control of the situation I'm in is beyond me. *sigh*  I can only control me and my own actions.  And if I wanted to be liked by everyone, I guess I shouldn't be a QA Analyst, because no one ever likes the person who tells you what is wrong all the time.  It's just a part of the job pointing out that code is wrong or process is wrong or... or... or...

Another bad eating day, but I think I'm gonna take what control I can and do some cardio.  I may not be able to change certain circumstances but I can get up and move and no one can take that from me.

Breakfast:
Nothing decent though I did start the day with a Red Velvet Sugar cookie... I didn't feel less stressed until after I got that first meeting out of the way and hashed things out with the Manager of the group that I work with.  I personally hate conflict which is hard when your job is to tell someone the bugs in their code or process all the time.  I have one type of logic and developers have another.

Lunch:
  • Wheat wrap with Mustard, 2 cups of lettuce, some onions and pickles, and about 2-3oz of Chicken.
  • Baked BBQ lays
Snack:
  • Spicy chicken (no BBQ sauce)
  • Small piece of Peppermint Brownie and a little square of fudge
Dinner:
  • Chicken Noodle Soup
Snack:
  • Medium Apple with 2.5 tbsp of Peanut Butter