My Progress

Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My impractical desire to wear this dress and not feel fat...

I'm extremely serious when it comes to mirrors and clothes.  I hate the one and abide the other only because I must.  I don't own anything fitted because it makes me want to crawl right out of my skin.  So, in one of those "hey I'm losing weight and I'm really excited about that" moments, I purchased this dress last year.  It would take losing about 2 dress sizes to fit into it, but I was so excited and I needed a goal.  Then I got hurt, and I began to spiral again, and I'm about 3-4 sizes away from it right now :( 

The picture doesn't really do the dress justice because of the hanger it's on but it's fitted and would be totally cute (I think.)  And who, man or woman, doesn't want to wear cute clothes?  And if you tell my mom or anyone that I know that I admitted that, I will deny it :)  They wouldn't believe you anyway as all my current clothes look like they were made by a tentmaker (family joke.)

Shoes?  I really love  'em because even at my current size, I still have normal sized ankles, so I can still wear really cute shoes.  Aren't the shoes I picked for this dress fabu wonderba??